Saturday, February 7, 2015

How I Met Your Mother

The first ever romantic-comedy series that I've watched was How I Met Your Mother.

I'm certain that the show made millions of its viewers all over the world laugh, and get crazy over friendship and love.

Well, these are just a few among the hundreds of reasons why I loved this show. (spoiler alert)
  • Find out why "Nothing Good Happens After 2AM".
  • Realize how lucky and how unfortunate you are at the same time to have a friend like Barney Stinson.
  • “The Playbook” by Barney Stinson & "The Bro Code" were indeed LEGENDARY.
  • Having that set of friends, who loves beer more than any drink in the world.
  • A love that started over a blue french horn.
  • Imagine seeing your friends' doppelgängers in full flesh!
  • Great friendships are built over beers, love and stupidity. ♥
  • Having a MarshallyLilly-like love story is one of a kind.
  • Ted Mosby has the most detailed, funny, mysterious, longest love story ever told. (I can imagine how his children react whenever my mom tells us her love story w/ my dad☺)
  • The ever famous yellow umbrella. Have you found one already?
  • Ted and Marshall’s "sandwiches" during college.
  • Having “wait for it” as your middle name. *LOL
  • Play The Ultimate Slapbet! and The Gruesome Jinx!
  • Seeing your ex-girlfriend married to your bestfriend feels weird like, Can someone just kill me now?
  • Loosing everything, starting all over again, resetting your life, making big decisions, name it…Your great friends will be all over your life, whichever page you’re on… 
And that's a True Story ;) 
Now it's your turn to find out, and make your own list!

No comments:

Post a Comment