Friday, February 7, 2014

Supreme Love & Respect

Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements?
At one point in your life, you will need to step up for yourself and for what makes you happy. It feels much better to finally let go and learn the value yourself once again. After all the disappointments and doubts comes that moment where your heart will slowly burst into pieces and breakdown; Suddenly you will start listening to your brain, or to what you think is necessary. You will see how being carefree and wild becomes more satisfying. Through the process, you might end up hurting each other but it is worth the pain. The love that you once shared was tough yet true. Your weakness became your strength, and that strength became your happiness. The promise of supreme love and respect has always been there. But not until something pulled the trigger and slowly took everything away. All turned into nothing if for at the end of the day, that so-called “respect” was nowhere to be found.
As I moved on, I am thankful for my choices.  I firmly believe that when the right time comes everything will fall into places. Answers will come in time, like how it heals all the wounds of the past. No more chasing of pavements, no more "what ifs", no more lies. So I just breathe in, and breathe out. I let it all go and let it all pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment